Borderline is throwing some attuide ..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lokin4AReason

R.I.P Little man ....
Reaction score
he is less than a year old and I had his man hood taken care of ( because of his hormones ) ... and figured that it would go away, as in, his grunting, nipping, clawing, etc ...

he is an bit aggressive and noticed he is being very careless w/ my other bun in the same cage ... as in no fighting ( as of yet ) ...

is there something I can do besides being patient ( along w/ time ) w/ him, to build that trust w/ him ... ??

and this is either at when I try to pet him inside or outside of the cage ...

so I am just concerned on this or his behavior w/ being around my other bun ....

How long has he been neutered for? Sometimes it can take a while for the hormones to settle down.
If you're concerned about the other buns safety I would suggest separating them while they are unsupervised.
Are both rabbits neutered? Generally both rabbits will need to have been neutered and had plenty of time to heal and settle in before bonding is most effective.

I would always try to keep them together, like if you take them to the vet always take both of them in the same carrier. I would be afraid that if you separated them even for a short time and then put them back together they might start fighting. I had two females together for two years and they bonded and then I separated them for about a week and after that they didn't get along at all.

They say it takes a really long time for the testosterone to get out of the males systems so maybe in a few more weeks he will calm down. Also, even the in tact males I have calm down a lot after two years old and become sweeter.

Latest posts

Back