Bookstore Time

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SableSteel

Reaction score
No question here, just sharing some cute pictures.
I'm lucky enough to have a few rabbits who are down for any adventure.
They love car rides, love a leash, and love meeting new people.
I take them (individually; I only have so many hands) to pet friendly stores.
Their favorite is the book store - as the bookstore is quiet, carpeted, so they don't have to deal with slippery floors - and people don't have carts that get in the way.
1627434719248.png
This is Juice; he's a 1 year old intact male Himalayan.
This was his first time coming to the book store and he behaved perfectly. Apparently he didn't get the memo that rabbits are suppose to be scared of things - he laid there and let kids pet his belly while he was busy trying to see how far he could throw his leash.
I have many rabbits; and while not all rabbits are suited for this type of outing, some of them love it.

That's awesome! I used to have a bun like that. Absolutely loved going places and being around people. Definitely not the attitude of my current rabbits, or most of the rabbits that have been with me over the years.

Lawrence has always loved to chew books. I had to protect my bookshelf, but I gave him one! He and Lucas both love tearing pages out! 😂 😂 😂

Just FYI, it's a copy of The Adept: Lodge of the Lynx by Katherine Kurtz and Deborah Turner Harris. It's the second is a trilogy, which is a pretty good read. I just had two copies for some reason!

book lover.jpg

Latest posts

Back