Books

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TK Bunnies wrote:
I LOVE fantasy!!! I've heard of Anne of Green Gables, but I've never read it.

What did every one think of the new Harry Potter book, I thought that it wasn't quite as good as the other ones, plus by the end of the series she'd killed off ALL of my fav. charactores!!!!
I loved the new Harry Potter book and I am sad that the series is done :(

I'm sad to that they had to end the Harry Potter series. I think here next book should be about Harry's son Albus.

Oh what was the big twist at the end of LIfe of Pi? PLEASE tell me!!

We're all mourning the end of Harry Potter in this house - Mike took Hollie down to London for the last book launch and they had a fantastic time.

At present I'm re reading Phillip Pullman's Dark Triology books as The Golden Compass is released at the cinema in December. Books I could read again and again.

I can't wait to see the Golden Compass!!! It looks really good!! My parents keep trying to get me to read the book, but I keep telling them that once I'm done with the book I'm reading now I have at least 4 more to read until I get to that one. It looks like a really awesome book tho!

TK Bunnies wrote:
I'm just starting Watership Down, what do you guys think of it? :)

It's been a great many years since I read Watership Down, but I must say...it's one of those 'can't put it down' books...and a tearjerker too. You'll love it. :)

Right now I'm just starting to read a book called "John". It's a biography of John Lennon, written by his first wife, Cynthia. So far it's pretty good. I've also ordered "I Am Legend" by Richard Matheson (actually ordered it for my son for Christmas, but I am going to read it first before giving it to him :p).

Wow! Sounds good!

My dad ALWAYS steals my books when I get them. I can't figure out how to hide them ethier.

I finished Watership Down 2 days ago! I couldn't put it down!! It was really good!!!!! So now I'm reading the sequal.The first 2 parts seem to be mainly about El-ahriah (I'm not sure if I spelled it right)

Yeah... I'm really late, but just thought I'd put it out there I love reading pretty much anything, but especially any books by Jennifer Rodewald (a Christian author, so everything's appropriate) My favorites from her are the Uncloaked series (dystopian) and Emerald Illusion (a fantasy).

Latest posts

Back