Books

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TK Bunnies

Reaction score
I'm sure there has been a thread like this before, but I thought I'd thought I'd post a new one!!!

We can post books that we like on this thread and talk about them!!!! I think it might be fun!!!! :)

One of my all time fav. books was the 3 Musketires. It's an old classic!!! I've seen a bunch of the Disney ripps off, but the book is awesome!!!! WOW!!!! And the bad girl (i'd say bad gut, but it's a girl) was pretty scary!!!

I LOVE Alexander Duma's stuff, it's great. Count of Mounty Cristo is really good though to!!!

I read a book calledThe End of Mr. Y it was intereasting and pretty crazy :pI think the author was Scarlette Thomson. It's a fiction novel about another dimension kind of thing. Really cool.

I also really liked a Dirty Job by Christopher Moore. It's a dark humor novel, so be warned. But if you have an odd sense of humor you'd like it. I think JAK Rabbitry should read it;)

I just finished "Bloodletting and Miraculous Cures" and I didn't like it at all. The characters were undeveloped, I never cared about any of them, the connections between the characters were contrived... wasn't worth the time to read.

I'm just starting Suite Francaise at the moment.

At the moment I'm reading 'Spies' by Michael Frayn, and 'The Merchant of Venice' by Shakespeare; both for English literature.

I really don't like spies (half the book is just waffling on about memory and the strange significance of some stupid flower:shock:), however I am enjoying the Merchant of Venice. Although the language is a lot harder to understand the story is really good. Also it's nice to know where the whole 'beauty comes from within' idea comes from.;)

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
(half the book is just waffling on about memory and the strange significance of some stupid flower:shock:)
:laugh:Tha's funny. It's sad that allot of books are about junk like that.:sosad

We just finished a ook in my Reading class called Freak the mighty. I have to say for that easy of a book it was quiet good!! The charaectors were pretty good. And the book was pretty good at giving you a mental picture.

I really like my reading class so far. We have a cool teacher and the last book was quite good. My only problem with these sort fo classes is that they make you read these books, and allot of them are sort of bad, and WAY to easy.

The other book I read (and still love) was the Redwall series. I read it in 4 & 5 grade they were quite good!

One of my favourite books i have ever read is Wild swans (3 daughters of china) by Jung Chang. it is an amazing read and very interesting though its a biography. Also loved the book memoirs of a geisha, it was a lot better than the film.

Also love the Kathy Reich's books and have read all of them so far:)

polly wrote:
Also loved the book memoirs of a geisha, it was a lot better than the film.
I saw the movie. I thought it was quite good, except for the ending (way to chessy) I might have to read the book, as like always the book's MUCH better then the movie.

TK Bunnies wrote:
polly wrote:
I saw the movie. I thought it was quite good, except for the ending (way to chessy) I might have to read the book, as like always the book's MUCH better then the movie.
The book is A LOT better, the movie didn't even have the slightest glimmer of the depth in the book...

tundrakatiebean wrote:
TK Bunnies wrote:
polly wrote:
The book is A LOT better, the movie didn't even have the slightest glimmer of the depth in the book...

Ooooooo... It sounds really good!!! I'll have to red it!

As seen as you are all reading intelectual books I guess I better add my fave intelectual book too.

Erm... The Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella :embarrassed:

The book is more of a self help book to meI use all of Becky's excuses on my boyfriend, Its even helped my pregant friend who tells her husband she has cravings for clothes and makeupas her excuse:D

I've never read Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella, but if you like that you might like,

The Idiot Girls' Action-Adventure Club

by Laurie Notaro

51SJFHVPT2L._SS120_.jpg

Wonderful book, I couldn't stop laughing!!

hmmm need to look out for both of those i have read a few of Sophie Kinseela's books.

I also like Kathy Reich's books if you like that kind of forensic thing they are great.

I'm into science fiction/fantasy books.
Naturally, I just finished reading the last Harry Potter book and just bought R.A. Salvatore's "Icewind Dale" trilogy.
I also enjoyed Anne Bishop's "Black Jewels" trilogy

Some other good books:

Life of Pi
Anne of Green Gables
Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan (who recently died)
Jill Barnett's books: Bewitching and alsoDreaming

I LOVE fantasy!!! I've heard of Anne of Green Gables, but I've never read it.

What did every one think of the new Harry Potter book, I thought that it wasn't quite as good as the other ones, plus by the end of the series she'd killed off ALL of my fav. charactores!!!!

Oh I've read Life of Pi (well most of it) I couldn't finish it though, I found it was just to dang boring!!

I'm reading My Name is Asher Lev right now. I :heartsChaim Potok.

Latest posts

Back