Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi!
so i have two rabbits, female and male, both neutered/spayed and bonded. i've had the male for almost a year and a half and i got the female in april. i'm very well bonded with my male rabbit, he loves to cuddle with me and he's very curious. the female on the other hand, is scared of me and doesn't really like being near me. i've really tried to bond with her but it never worked, she did eat out of my hand but i think that's just because she REALLY loves food and would do anything for it. the male rabbit has a habit of jumping on my bed and just being on my bed when i'm there. she never even tried to get up on it but about 2 days ago i picked her up and put it there, just to see how she's act. since then she jumps up by herself all the time and sniffs around (when i'm there) which i feel like it's progress. she still doesn't let me pet her or get too close to her a lot so i was wondering what can i do to make her feel untreathened and like me more? also the male gets pretty jealous and teritorial when she's on the bed or i'm giving her attention so that worries me a bit too. what should i do?

I got my 2 boys as kits in May. They are just now getting to the point that they don't immediately hop away when I go to pet them. Capitalize on the fact that she loves food and see if she will let you pet her as you feed her. Then she will begin to associate your touch with something enjoyable. That's what I had to do with both of my boys and it is slowly but surely wotking

Latest posts

Back