Bonding with bunny?

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

ThumperParadise

Reaction score
Hello ! I recently got a new bun a couple days ago :) I am pretty new to being a bunny parent but I got everything down so far with tons of research. I kinda know how to bond with her but every time I go to school and then come back it’s like she’s really scared of me and I have to redo the bonding process again. It’s been like this for some time. Can anybody help?

SirLawrence

Reaction score
A few days is no time at all to truly bond with your bun. I know that's probably not what you want to hear, but rabbits take time to build trust, and depending on the individual, regardless of breed, can take upwards of weeks, months, or years.

Be patient, and don't give up hope! It's all worth it!

Preitler

Loony bunny guy
Reaction score
Relax. Take a step back and don't force yourself on her, just be a around, spend time around her and let her come to you. Do normal stuff around her, like reading, eating etc. Patience. Things like that develope over weeks and months, not days.

As far as I can tell, there is no "bonding process" for that. Sure, you can read a lot about this and that opinion, but I would say lean back, trust your gut feeling. Patience.

Latest posts