Bonding Supporters Network Reply Here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarshMayRose

Reaction score
Hello rabbitsonline.net! If you have ever bonded bunnies and want to provide support for those who are new and inexperienced rabbit owners, reply to this thread with "I am a bonding supporter".

I am a new member and bunny owner who recently adopted a friend for my resident bun. I am surprised there is not a forum for people working through the complex and stressful process of bonding, so I am posting this thread in the hopes that I can make some sort of support team. I am a bit young and doing this for the first time, so I am networking in the hopes of finding people who have done this successfully to give me (and any other people) their advice and encouragement.

I have noticed that in most situations, rabbit owners live amongst people who are not rabbit-saavy, making the specific situations they end up in (such as bonding) pretty isolating. Let's work together to mitigate this and provide encouragement to all seeking it!

God bless,
~May

Latest posts

Back