I know I’m a little different but I also read so much the last month and got so much knowledge that I think I know what I’m talking about.I think i will get them both neutered, and wait for a month before i bond them. But, that mean i will have to keep my new one in an indoor cage, which i don't know if that's the best option for it. I don't really know whos advice would be the best for me and my bunnies, but i think i'll just wait until they are both neutered and ready to be bonded, then try and bond them!
I’m also against spaying females. It is a huge operation where they cut the whole body open and it comes with several risk and side effects which you can avoid with just getting your female rabbits checked 1-2 a year at a vet for uterus abnormalities.