Bonding multiple rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,
I was fostering two baby female rabbits (litter mates) and have adopted them. As I discovered they were not really bonded and just before they were spayed they started to fight. I have them separated since their surgeries and and now ready to reintroduce them. I also have a neutered male who is 4 years old that was given to me a year or so ago. I would like to bond all 3 together. Should I bond the two girls together first? Or try and bond all 3 at once? Or some other combination?

Hi,
I was fostering two baby female rabbits (litter mates) and have adopted them. As I discovered they were not really bonded and just before they were spayed they started to fight. I have them separated since their surgeries and and now ready to reintroduce them. I also have a neutered male who is 4 years old that was given to me a year or so ago. I would like to bond all 3 together. Should I bond the two girls together first? Or try and bond all 3 at once? Or some other combination?
here is a video on how to bond your rabbits (she has 3 rabbits) she also shows some tips and tricks too! Good luck!

Hi,
Hi, it would be best to start with all three and prepare a neutral place unfamiliar to them all. Give them a big new toilet box big enough so they can fit all at once.
I have a trio two neutered males and one intact girl they did great. It of course depends on your rabbits what temperament, are they dominant/submissive etc. My girl is clearly dominant one, one boy is super submissive and relaxed, other boy is in the middle, they are all very friendly.

Latest posts

Back