Bonded pair in SC (Willing to travel)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously, if anyone on the east coast or in the south is interested in them please let me know. Email me at [email protected]

These poor guys are stuck in their cage 24/7 and get food thrown at them daily. It's not fair but I don't have the means to do better by them.

My bf says he wants to do a trip up to the DC area sometime. I know that'd be a lot closer... If interested you can email me and could always see about doing a bunny train, or road trip.

They still need a home. Had someone interested in them who has them right now but she no longer wants them. They need a new home ASAP! I will be taking them back soon as I can but she's threatening to dump them off somewhere if I don't. Anyone in SC/NC/GA wanting to foster or adopt?

Hi!
I'm so sorry the person who has them now doesn't want them anymore! Did they say why? I'm in a small house with very limited room or I would offer them a home without even thinking about it. What size housing set up do they have? Just trying to think here. I hope & pray that you can find them their perfect forever home.

They don't want th because they tried to go after an Un neutered 8 week old baby they got, even though I said adding more would most likely not work unless done slowly and all were fixed. But of course they don't want to wait and now decided they'd rather have the baby one because it's not "mean" to other rabbits.

Ugh some people make me sick. I wish I saw this post forever ago.. I have gotten two bunnies just recently at two different times. Saved them off Craigslist actually :) but your babies are absolutely adorable! Good luck <3. Also I hope you have them back now and they're safe with you ... And not dropped offf somewhere.

I don't have them with me yet. They don't have a free day from work to meet me until later this week but promised not to dump them before then. I had another person who I thought was interested who said $25 per rabbit was too high an adoption fee and rabbits should be free. I told them if they couldn't afford $50 then they can't afford a pet properly.

If there's someone (of good standing) on the forum who is serious about them I'll be asking no rehoming fee and only ask you give me updates of how they're doing.

Where did they found a home? Are they doing good? I know this was awhile back but just wondering! They are quite cute!

Latest posts

Back