bombarded with email notifications from RO

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

Flash Gordon

Reaction score
how do i stop all the mail im getting from RO for every reply on topics ive put on my watch list?...i still wanna watch it on my profile here//but not filling up my email everyday...ive looked under preferences and this box is unchecked below...:?

"Always notify by e-mail when replies posted to topics you participated in"

Thanks !!

Flash Gordon

Reaction score
an8-48-1.gif

Flash Gordon

Reaction score
nope not getting them in my email now......so in order to have anything on my watched list i HAVE to get emails updates from them?..that cant be right...

NorthernAutumn

Autumn - Administrator
Reaction score
I have a sense that when you click the "watch" button, you indicate interest in all things that happen in that particular thread.
I guess it is something that you have to be selective with... another alternative is to use the tabs on the main screen (at the top of the forum) to view only popular threads.

Flash Gordon

Reaction score
is this only happening to me...?? or does this happen to others?..i couldnt imagine im the only one that doesnt like receiving tons of emails from RO a day...

NorthernAutumn

Autumn - Administrator
Reaction score
Most people don't click "watch" unless they are really excited about a thread.

Watching a topic means you will get an email when someone else posts in the topic.

I guess that you shouldn't "watch" topics that you aren't super interested in (if you don't want all the msgs).

If you want another way to keep track of threads
Just copy the web address of the thread into a PM,and send the PM to yourself. You can then open the PM and go to the links you want.

Hope that helps :D

maxysmummy

Reaction score
i love getting the email notifications! i think my posts are automatically checked to watch every thread i post in.

unless i got an email i'd probably never check back, lol

Latest posts