Boathouse 2005 Party

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JimD wrote:
Oh...bye-the-bye....I still have the yellow "Bunny Party2005" tag on my window!!!:bunnydance:

So you were serious? You're coming back this weekend??

You're too funny, Party Animal!

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
JimD wrote:
Oh...bye-the-bye....I still have the yellow "Bunny Party2005" tag on my window!!!:bunnydance:

So you were serious? You're coming back this weekend??

You're too funny, Party Animal!

-Carolyn
I sure wish I could, but this weekend is a clean-the-cages and do-the-yardwork weekend. Wanna come down and help?? ;)

Heading to Broadway to see The Lion King this weekend.

506102.jpg

[align=left]-Carolyn[/align]

Carolyn wrote:
Heading to Broadway to see The Lion King this weekend.

506102.jpg

[align=left]-Carolyn[/align]
Didn't you already see that?

I really enjoyed it when MrsD & I took the kids to see it. Have a wonderful time!!!

Hey.....I live right across the George Washington Bridge at theintersection of Rte 80 and the Garden State Parkway.Feel freeto stopby if you want to!!

Thanks JimD. We're taking a train downon Saturday morning, meeting a friend down there, and after thematinee, taking the train back up here. Really appreciateyour invitation though! Thank you so much!

Yes, I already have seen it, but I loved it so much that I'm draggingmy friends with me that haven't seen it. I'd stronglyrecommend everyone to see it. It's a phenomenal mixture ofcostumes, art, dance, and music.

:)

-Carolyn

JimD wrote:
I wonder....... how many members would be willing to come to NJ ??

You could always create a post and ask. That's how I startedlast year. Wanted to see how much interest I'd get.Be prepared though, not everyone that says they'll come actually makeit.

I was so grateful to all of you for keeping your commitmentthough. I know Amy and Tina couldn't find a way and theytried, but I was very impressed that everyone did make it. Itmeant the World to me. :)

-Carolyn

Hey I'd be willing Jim =) Prollywouldnt bring the buns for that trip. But sure! Ofcourse I'd need advanced warning ;)

Oh and Caro! YOu lucky Bun! I wanted to see that sooooooo bad. But Shawn refuses to go with me :X

JimD wrote:
I'm glad you all got home safe. :jumpforjoy:

I can't tell you how good it was to meet you, Mark, SLG, and Sebs. :hug:

Folks!!!!!.... this is one awesome family!!!!:blueribbon:

Jim got up and peeked outthemotel window at 5:00am tomake sure hedidn't miss us Sunday morning!!!:shock:

Of course the parting gift from thelovely Sharon Motor Lodge was the fact that the alarm clock didn'twork. :X

So, we didn't leave until 7:30, but Jimwas there to see us off with hugs! What a guy!

Raspberry

bunsforlife wrote:
Hey I'd be willing Jim =) Prolly wouldnt bring thebuns for that trip. But sure! Of course I'd needadvanced warning ;)

Oh and Caro! YOu lucky Bun! I wanted to see that sooooooo bad. But Shawn refuses to go with me :X
You tell Shawn that he's nuts not to go. I really am not a person wholikes plays, but I throughly enjoyed The Lion King. Almost as much as Ienjoyed Cats.

I would even go see The Lion King again!!

Ally, SLG, and ILMBs made the Party.

Sometimes, I do wonder what would've become of SLG had Ally not been around. :ponder:

Best not to go there.

I do suspect that some friendships made at the Boathouse Party will last a lifetime.

As Buck would say, "We are kindred spirits."

-Carolyn

FreddysMom wrote:
make sure you send some white sheets over for her too lol
:laugh:

We should have told her we were druids and she was in very seriuostrouble for observing one of our sacred ceremonies. Booga bogga booga!!!

Latest posts

Back