Boathouse 2005 Party

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dootsmom

Reaction score
http://www.whitescarver.com/gallery/BunnyBoatHouse2005

Folks...this was a great party!!! For those of you thatweren't able to make it, believe me, we were thinking of you as wechowed down on the cake & goodies!!!

I met so many wonderful people that I wished were my next door neighbors!!

Danielle baked us a wonderful Bunny cake!!

Carolyn is wonderful...petite, cute, perky (I hate perky!!!)...she'slike the Everready Bunny...keeps going & going (needsRitalin!! joking, Carolyn, just joking!!).

The kids seem to have enjoyed themselves, too.

I'm sorry that Jim & I arrived so late on Saturday and therefore, weren't able to enjoy
everyone's company a little longer.

Gypsy...good to meet you...we gotta get together sometime!!!

Raspberry...I hope that you, SLG & Mark, arrive home safely.

Carolyn...hubby just made it over the NY border (112 to 44) when heneeded to go to sleep! Took over 3 hours to get home...sorrywe couldn't stay for the BBQ.

It was a great Party folks....hopefully, we'll do it again next year!!

Thank you Carolyn, thank you.

BunnyBoatHouse2005

Awesome photos! I want Shawn's pants :cool:

I started to cry when I saw the photo of Carl's rabbit "library", with a box of tissues placed next to it :(

Hope you guys had a wonderful time and created somecherished memories!

Pam

Hi Doll!

Sorry you couldn't stay for the BBQ also, but completely understand. Was glad that you came at all!

"Perky", huh? That's a nice way to put it! :wink:

Couldn't help but be happy around such a great and fun group of people.Shiney, Happy People R O C K! Can't believe how fast it went, how wellit went, and how beautiful the day, the people, and the bunnies were.It couldn't've been better.

:sunshine:

-Carolyn

It was funny Pam... Shawn was VERY self concious about going... So I told him to wear those PJ pants.:D

BTW... you can get those pants and other styles at Kohls!They are VERY comfy!

It was sooooooooooooooooooooo fun! =) I wish we coulda stayed longer atTucker Town but we were expecting a 6am wakeup call... friend fromJersey on the train... but go figure... he didnt come :mad:

Ahhh well, Cant wait to do it again!

I'm home afterdriving 25 1/2 hours straightthrough...
thud.gif
....Iwentto bed for four hours and then got back up to go to work.

We had so much fun! The party was a hugesuccess and I can't say enough good things about the people I met. Icould gush on and on all day long about all the fun stuff Laura andAlly brought, how over the top Jim and Danielle went, and what awonderful hostess Carolyn was but I'll save that for PMs.

I sure wish you all could have been thereto feel the magic. He wasthere!:angel:

Raspberry

PS- To all you spark stompers-

71l36r.jpg

What an awesome party! If you think Carolyn isserious about her role as moderator, you should see what she can do asparty coordinator! It was so much fun! The location had absolutelybreaktaking views and the people were great fun! It was so nice to meetyou guys and we just had such perfect weather.

Thanks to Carolyn for taking this on.
And thanks to Jim D for the door prizes! Jim made sure everyone left with something special as did Helen.

Thanks for making this such a special event--and attaching the RO name to it!

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
rabbits wrote:
And thanks to Jim D for the door prizes! Jim made sure everyone left with something special

I did that, it was all me...

Yes, thanks Danielle and Jim D. My little buns love the logcabin. Snuggy's just mad because her big butt won't fit:

How DID you get in there?!

BunnyBoathouseParty081.jpg

I'll just have to go over the top. These hips were made forkit-bearingand won't quite make it through the door.

BunnyBoathouseParty082.jpg

I have to take the top off for her to play in it!

Laura

Here are a couple of pics from the boathouse:

BunnyBoathouseParty008.jpg

BunnyBoathouseParty020.jpg

One of Ally getting up close and personal with Cali-girl:

BunnyBoathouseParty058.jpg

And Raspberry, I didn't forget you. I found this about five minutes from Sharon:

BunnyBoathouseParty079.jpg

dootsmom wrote:
http://www.whitescarver.com/gallery/BunnyBoatHouse2005

Folks...this was a great party!!! For those of you thatweren't able to make it, believe me, we were thinking of you as wechowed down on the cake & goodies!!!

I met so many wonderful people that I wished were my next door neighbors!!

Awesome pics! You caught some of the spirit of the occasion for sure!!

It was good to meet you and Jim...wish you could have stay a bit longer, too.

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I'm home after driving 25 1/2hours straight through.......
I'm glad you all got home safe. :jumpforjoy:

I can't tell you how good it was to meet you, Mark, SLG, and Sebs. :hug:

Folks!!!!!.... this is one awesome family!!!!:blueribbon:

Oh...bye-the-bye....I still have the yellow "Bunny Party 2005" tag on my window!!!:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back