Blue tort

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MinxyMNB

Reaction score
Will he stay this more buff color with the hints if blue or do you think it will darken quit a bit to mire of an orange tone?

IMG_6124.jpg

Jf.jpg

Fb.jpg

I don't know rabbits that much, but I do know he's a pretty fellow.

he kinda looks blue cream to me but i haven't dealt with holland colors for a long time

I will start by saying I am not a holland breeder and the breed I showed had only four colors but I do comment for judges and I have learned a lot showing rabbits.

Baby is not Himalayan and blue cream is not a recognized color. Your baby cannot be a full blue tort because that is a shaded color and shadeds do not have tan pattern. I think your baby is a Lynx and if I am right then the baby by now should be more blue and buff on the body. Lynx is an agouti color so when you blow into the coat it should have rings. If this baby does have rings and that black Tort in the same photo is it's sibling then be careful what colors you are breeding to. You can get unrecognized colors. This won't matter of course if you aren't showing. If you don't see rings then this baby is a blue tort with tan pattern markings which is unshowable and again won't matter unless you are showing

That's a blue tort... I have a lionhead that color. She ended up getting a little darker as she got older.

Latest posts

Back