Blue Seal Pellets

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starina

Reaction score
I am feeding my bunny the Walmart pellets and found corn in it! So I went to my local feed store and they only sell Blue Seal. The pellets looked good, but I told my MIL, "I have to go home and ask my rabbit buddies what they think of this brand first."

So... What do you guys think?

~Star~

i can't tell. . .

i tried to find the nutrional information about the pellets online (like crude fat, fiber, protien, ect) but couldn't locate that information on the website

[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]I found this on the Massachusetts House Rabbit society website http://www.mahouserabbit.org/dietguide.asp

"Some examples of good quality pellets are: Oxbow Bunny Basics 15/23 or Bunny Basics/T, Purina High Fiber Lab Rabbit Diet, Blue Seal Bunny 16 Pels, Big Red Rabbits’ Choice, Purina Rabbit Chow, just to name a few brands."

I've never seen them around here where I live, and the website doesn't have nutrition info unless you ask them for it, so I have no idea what the actual nutrition information is.
[/font]

i would still be interested in knowing that the nutrional facts are for the brand

anyone able to find it??? i have had no luck!

Cool. I'll post the nutritional facts when I get a bag. They looked nice and green, and fresh. Thanks guys. (and anything is probably better than the walmart food. Corn!)

~Star~

i have purina rabbit chow info, blue seal bunny 16, and big red rabbits choice info.

could you tell me exactly what you would like to know? for each

Latest posts

Back