blue eyed bunnies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mines a VM opal holland lop
1269623952.jpg

just need to find a breeder who has a bew (blue-eyed-white) project.

and what breed are you looking for?

Aww cute!

I'd love to have any kind of short haired rabbit thats black and white (like broken spotted not black with a little bit of white) with a blue or pair of blue eyes. Just a dream I have - who knows if it's ever going to happen. But I still love pictures!!

That sounds promising - any tips on how I'd find someone in MI that has the rabbit parents that I am looking for?

It depends on the breed you want. I say Netherland Dwarf, Holland Lop, or Lionhead is your best bet for what you want. Have you searched Pet Finder? If nothing there you can search google for breeders in your area. I usually put "Rabbit breeders in kentucky" since we have very few so I do not search for breeds. You can check the ARBA site, too, but that is a little bit of a hassle. You have to google their names and stuff searching for possible websites.

Thanks for the info! Thats really interesting because I was just looking at pictures of netherland dwarfs and lionheads - the lionheads (mixes?) with a little bit of fluff on their heads are adorable! I've been checking petfinder every now and then - thats where I found Polo :) I'll look into finding breeders in my area and see where that takes me.

I'm sure there was a member on here that had a black and white, blue-eyed bunny, though I can't remember who.

Here's my blue eyed monster... ;)

[align=center]
DSC_0003.jpg

[/align]

I love to look at the pictures! Aww! I've found some dutch type looking rabbits that have blue eyes online but nothing with spots yet.

renaelock wrote:
Aww cute!

I'd love to have any kind of short haired rabbit thats black and white (like broken spotted not black with a little bit of white) with a blue or pair of blue eyes. Just a dream I have - who knows if it's ever going to happen. But I still love pictures!!

I just got a new bunny. She is 7 weeks old anda Checkered Giant mix with blue eyes. This photo is not very good, it was taken on my phone. I will try to get a better one tomorrow :) You really can't see her eyes in this pic.

bunny1.jpg

Latest posts

Back