Blood on the floor

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinto

Reaction score
I got scared again. This morning I found one drop of blood on the floor. I know there are several threads in the past and I checked them out. Still I am not sure what might be going on. Did the bun hurt himself, for example his nail. It's almost impossible to check his feet since he won't stay still. Or did he rub his genitals too much at humping the stuffed animal? Anyway I found only one drop and otherwise he seems to be fine. Actually, I have an appointment in three days for getting Tinto neutered. Will it be OK to wait until then and ask the vet?

By the way, another thing that preoccupies me is that he usually doesn't drink a lot. He has a bottle as well as a dish to drink from. Should I try to force him to drink more or let it to his decision??

As long as your not seeing a lot of blood then he should be fine until going to the vet. If you feed him veggies then he won't drink as much water. And that is normal because he is getting water from the veggies.

Latest posts

Back