blokd digg-hyde boxx

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LakeCondo

Reaction score
2 day SHE blokd mi digg-hyde boxx. b4 SHE coverd digg stuf with card bourd sewd I digg know moore. Noww thiss. Y?

O: That's really not how it happened. First, about a week ago Honey started using her dig & hide box as a litter box. I didn't know this at first & was afraid she had a blockage. I've had her 10 months & she never used it that way before & now she suddenly abandoned her litter box. I realized the litter box mesh had sagged a bit & she might have gotten her feet damp from the water underneath, so I replaced the mesh with a grid that can't sag.

For good measure I moved her pellet bowl to a corner of the litter box so she'd have to get on it. I also covered the dig box with a tight-fitting piece of cardboard to stop her using it for her waste. No luck, she "went" on top of the cardboard.

So today I covered the dig/hide box up with a large cardboard box with only a little hole where the entrance should be. She can make it bigger when she starts enlarging it.

H: Oh pen it noww.

O: I was hoping by the time she chewed an opening, she'd have used the litter box. No luck, so I;ll be removing the dig/hide box & giving her back her Ware plastic tunnel.

H: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO u r meen.

I like to find some thing that is mysterious, so I am deeply addicted to the Guild Wars 2. I can find all kinds of enemies all the way along, I need to conquer all the difficulties I come across on my way. What's more, I can get lots of mistery box to get abundant guild wars 2 gold. I also like the feeling of getting awesome drops of all kinds of gw2 items. What about you?

Latest posts

Back