Blog for the Bun-Buns!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:party:Happy Birthday Toby!!!:party:

Did he get lots of treats and toys? If not, I think giving the butt is in order for that sweet little man to get his way. (Sorry Kelly, but he is old enough to get everything a gentleman-bun of his years is able to get.)

Give Toby a snug and smooch for me...

myheart

myheart wrote:
Did he get lots of treats and toys? If not, I think giving the butt is in order for that sweet little man to get his way. (Sorry Kelly, but he is old enough to get everything a gentleman-bun of his years is able to get.)
He got his cage vacuumed. :p He was less than happy. He was able to run around for a few hours, though. He got lots of head scratchies, treats, and plenty of extra romaine. I will have to make time to get pictures soon.

The next four weeks are going to be hell, though. I will be working every Saturday and Sunday 0630-2100. Then, I will have phlebotomy clinicals Monday through Thursday from 0700-1500. I will have Fridays off. Psssh. I need to stop over-booking my schedule. :p So, if you guys don't see me online too often (less than I am now), that's why.

Off to bed! Goodnight, all!

:run:

Day 1 complete: I'm still alive.

Sammi has been being so cute lately. When you walk by her cage around suppertime (2100), she sits by her bowl and puts her delicate front feets on the rim of the bowl. She hardly pushes down, but just rests them on the lip of the bowl. I will have to try to get a picture. :)

Thanks for the support, guys!

I survived the two days of doubles at work. Now, it's my first day of clinicals. Ugh. I haven't done a blood draw in awhile, I hope they don't have me try any on the first day... Off I go!

:pinkbouce:

Pretty good day yesterday. I did three draws. Two were on my trainers, one on a patient. Can you guess which one I wasn't able to successfully finish? :grumpy:

kherrmann3 wrote:
Day 1 complete: I'm still alive.

Sammi has been being so cute lately. When you walk by her cage around suppertime (2100), she sits by her bowl and puts her delicate front feets on the rim of the bowl. She hardly pushes down, but just rests them on the lip of the bowl. I will have to try to get a picture. :)

Thanks for the support, guys!
Sounds too cute! Definitely want to see a pic. Baci just throws the front of his body on his lettuce plate when he wants more. See the difference b/tw the male and female.

Too tired to post much now. Psycho the zebra finch died today. His brother, Meepers, died a few months ago... :( I miss my meep-meep birdies.

Well, I haven't really updated in awhile. I still do not have any pictures (le boyfriend seems to have "lost" all of my AA batteries for my camera). I will find them, or buy new ones, soon!

Yesterday and today I let Toby and Regiford outside. I took apart Toby's cage yesterday (it's just an NIC pen), then took it outside and made it into a circular pen. Toby loved mowing down all of the grass, and Reggie was just trying to hide behind Toby. Today, I took apart Toby AND Sammi's pen and let Toby and Reggie run around. Reggie stayed inside of the pet taxi, so I took that apart so he could hide underneath it, but still had grass under him to nibble on. Toby just sat and enjoyed the sunshine and mowed down more grass. When you look where they were, the grass is about 1" shorter than the surrounding grass! I will have to rotate bunny grazing spots soon!

Sammi has yet to go outside because she is so spastic. I am afraid of her jumping out of the pen, getting away from me somehow, or hurting herself. I am waiting for a time when Will can come out with me to watch her (and put a sheet over the pen). We tried putting her in a walking vest, and she took off like a rocket! She was slamming herself into everything and twisting/turning and kicking to get out of it. We won't try that one again...

I have been such a bad rabbit slave. I keep procrastinating on taking their pictures! Yesterday, I did get this picture of Toby, though!

Sammi kept moving, so I couldn't get a good shot of her. I will have to take them outside next week and take some pictures for everyone! :)

Will and I went to a baseball game last night. Granted, it's just an exhibition game, but it was the Milwaukee Brewer's VS. the Detroit Tigers. Being that I'm from Wisconsin and Will is from Michigan, we HAD to go to that game. Guess who won?

Latest posts

Back