Bloating

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, thanks for the response. Yes, I believe it was feline pine. I know he was real young and skinny. I could feel his back bone when I touched him. Is it alright to handle a bunny when you them home. The pet store (after the fact) recommended I not play with him for a few days until they get use to their surroundings. Is this true?

I left my bunny for a few days to settle into his new home. I did visit him and talk to him but left the handling till he was settled

First of all Baby, sorry for your loss. That is sad. I am not allowed to talk to my husband about sick buns on this forum any longer. After losing Bun Bun, watching him die and burying him, he just can't deal with it. He's never seen an animal die before, I didn't witness it, he came and got me after the fact, it was after midnight.

If you are planning on getting more, first, do tons of research so you have a tool belt so to speak. I would keep them separated,until spayed/neutered of course and I wouldn't allow the dogs around them for awhile, it may really scare them.

By not filling a water bottle all the way, only to a certain level, you will be able to see how much they are drinking. You can also add some flavoring to the water if they are not drinking, like some Pedialite or vanilla.:)

Keep us updated.

Again, so sorry for your loss.:rainbow::pink iris:

Latest posts

Back