Black rex

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
I am in upper bucks county area.

Nancy i am wondering if he is brown too sometimes he looks brown sometimes black,lol
I noticed that when Domino was outside her Black fur would turn a dark chocolatey color. Not sure why! :p Sun-bleached maybe?

By the way, he is SO adorable! :shock: I'm sure you can bond a trio. I bonded Domino and Dolla to Louie. :biggrin2:

he is still with me!!!!! He is listed on petfinder and i have had people look at his petfinder thing but no contacts. i was going to list him on craigslist but i just dont want to deal with the tons of people who are not interested emailing me. lol

His name that he came with is Benny or Benjamin.
He is so soft,lol. He is being a bad boy now and i need to get him nuetered soon but i am waiting to get Charger dont to so they can go together and get done,lol.

JadeIcing wrote:
Gordon wrote:
He's a very handsome rabbit, but I have to admit I am partial to mini-Rex's. He reminds me of my Peter.

You would be such an awesome home for him. ;)

:)
Yes, I think I would be.

I would love to meet Benjamin, and have him meet my guys, but Pennsylvania and Kentucky aren't really neighboring states.
:(

Well you have Ali's approval so that would be fine with me,lol. He is a great lil guy he loves!!!!!!!!!! my cats, my god he thumps his foot at them if they leave from in front of his cage,lol!!!!!

If you will be in Pa or near you will have to let me know :)

That would be great, but i dont know how far i would be able to go. I could go to Philly , my father in law is sick and we are staying home until we feel ok with traveling away from home.

ok we are going on a short vacation to Elysburg, PA 17824 to go camping the day after the fourth of july, the sunday, if Gordon is still intersted and we could do something then i will be able to travel to Elysburg, dont know if that would help.

Latest posts

Back