Bit worried for one of my rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oreo and bella

Reaction score
Hi bit worried about my Bella I've noticed she has not ate all of her pellets and some of her poops a bit small am not sure it's because she is molting or it could be because change her mix to fast from musli mix to pellets I've just put some musli in just incase or could.it be because I've.moved her into a.bigger pen for excerise and it's caused her stress I have started to indroce her to kale but that was thursday can you please advise me thank you very worried

Is she eating her hay? It could be stasis.

I give her lots of hay I not sure if its stress cause I moved her between pens I have her kale and she ate it soaked it with water too

I give her lots of hay I not sure if its stress cause I moved her between pens I have her kale and she ate it soaked it with water too
When i changed my rabbit cage to bigger xpen her poops was smaller for some time as well. If Bella is still eating her hay and greens and drinks water then maybe she just doesn't like new pellets?

Yeah maybe she love that kale like she normally does I think it could be stress cause she being moved she is very timid

Just a updated on Bella she seems ok this evening poops are normal size she been eating drinking plus plenty of hay I think it's cause moving her into another pen that's into another room the only reason is because there more room and can't move the pens I'll have to think of another idea moving her

Be careful with giving her kale. Kale, cabbage, and broccoli are known for giving rabbits gas, which can cause a rabbit to go into stasis.

Latest posts

Back