Biscotti's New NIC Cage

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverBirchRabbitry

Reaction score
Well I decided to go out and buy some zip-ties, I have been meaning to do it for the past 3 weeks lol So I could move Biscotti from the barn to my room.

So I finally put together the cage :) It is 3 x 2 of the big NIC panels, with the small square holes. It also hasa little shelf with his new log house on it and his marble slab. I also put a litter box in, in hopes of litter training him. Advice please! He peed, I wiped it up and put it in his litterbox.

He seems to like it though :] Now I'm just saving up to get the little bugger neutered. He is also going to be my 4h bunner! Our kitten likes to watch Biscotti through the wire lol It is cute ;]

I will post pics ASAP :twitch:

What breed is Biscotti? I would continue what your doing as far as litter box training. :biggrin2:

Can't wait to see pic's. :).......April

Aw can't wait for pictures!
Just be warned, male bunnies that aren't neuteured can make a terrible mess and and unbelievable smell in the house, you won't notice as much when they are outside. Speaking from personal experience :expressionless lol
Good luck with him!

Biscotti is a black otter Jersey Woolie :]

Also he is only about 12-15 weeks right now, so he isn't to much of a problem, the only reason he was in the barn, was because when I had him in my room before he had a wire bottom cage with a tray, but anyways I made treats and they gave him diareah on the floor and it grossed me out, so I moved him outside :p

We don't get any kind of dialup service in our area, we live in the country. The only kind we get is where we buy like a certain amount of minutes and when it runs out if you are still on it charges you by the minute. It is a pain in the butt.

But I do get highspeed at my dads :p

Latest posts

Back