Birthdays

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Lucy has a birthday this week, my son does too...same day actually. I told the kids we are not celebrating Lucy's birthday the same day as Jacob.

I would probably get Lucy strawberries as it is one of her favorite fruits or cranberries if they have them for sale. Sing her a song and people have banana bread:)

Anyone celebrate their bunnies birthday?

I always celebrate Theo's birthdays! I buy toys for him over several months and when there is a celebration I will give him all the toys and they will last him until the next celebration.
I think Lucy will be very happy with her strawberries! Tell her Theo and I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🎂

If I can find kid size tubes for her to crawl in I will get her some. I found a cat enclosure that I would like to buy her before spring to put in the grass so I do not worry about her being sneaky or other animals hurting her. Most toys I have bought she destroys in a day.

My bunny hasn’t had his birthday yet, but it’s coming up in June! I’m going to make him a rabbit cake (I’ve found recipes on this forum) and I’m going to buy him a ton of toys! And also, he will have had his neuter in fwbuary, so he won’t be peeing/pooping everywhere, so I’m going to upgrade from his large dog kennel (I still let him out all day for free roam) to an x-pen!!

My bunny hasn’t had his birthday yet, but it’s coming up in June! I’m going to make him a rabbit cake (I’ve found recipes on this forum) and I’m going to buy him a ton of toys! And also, he will have had his neuter in fwbuary, so he won’t be peeing/pooping everywhere, so I’m going to upgrade from his large dog kennel (I still let him out all day for free roam) to an x-pen!!
Lucy has a large kennel and an x pen. She still poops in the x pen:)

Latest posts

Back