Binky Free Zeus Monster / Brat / Baby Boy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
I don't have time to go into detail now - but I guess I should update the forum about Zeus.

We lost Zeus last week after a brief illness. I am currently in Northern Maine taking care of my dad - so Art & Robin were taking care of him (I won't be home till 7/14 at least it looks like).

I will update with some photos and videos later - when I can do it without crying so hard....hopefully later this week.

While we sort of saw it coming - Art said that when he got up to use the restroom at 2 am to check on Zeus - he appeared to be doing better - but when he got up at 3:30 am to get ready for work - Zeus had passed. It appeared that he passed in his sleep (Zeus' as well as while Art was sleeping...).

Photos and videos to come soon.

As near as we can tell - Zeus had turned 8 years old a little while ago.

Oh so sorry to hear. I read about Zeus and the last time I read he was holding his own.

So so sorry. It sounds like he quietly went. My heartfelt condolences for your loss of your Baby Boy.

K:(

I am so sorry for your loss of Zeus. Makes it harder because you weren't there. I am sure that he is happily binking at the bridge and he was well looked after and loved by yourself , Art and Robin.

RIP Zeus I can't believe I won't ever talk to your mom and have you interrupt us by trying to steal things you should have. Say hi to all those we lost, tell them we miss them.

Peg, so sorry about Zeus!! I didn't realize he was so old. Didn't you get him from another forum member from Texas (sorry, I forgot her username) about 3 years ago? Zeus was a very special boy and will be remembered by many!

So sorry to hear about your loss. It is so hard to lose someone we love. Hang in there.

He was such a joy to read about on your blog. Im so sorry to see his name here. Binky free Zeus

Latest posts

Back