Binkies..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haru the Lionhead

Reaction score
Hello guys, today haru was hopping to my room and she flicked her butt to the side.. it was a very small jump, is that a binkie?when I looked it up it says that it’s a binkie.. but it doesn’t look like the binkies that she usually do.. she usually jumps high and kicks her legs.

Absolutely a binky! Butt twists, body spins, funky foot flicks are all a part of the "bunny binky" class. She's a happy bunno!

Absolutely a binky! Butt twists, body spins, funky foot flicks are all a part of the "bunny binky" class. She's a happy bunno!
Sometimes I really can’t understand her..
Like yes I am very happy that she did a binky but why did she do it? i was sniffing her and she was annoyed and then she did it.. even yesterday, for some reason she is very terrified of the mop and I was chasing her with it, she was running away and she did a BIG binky 🤡
And a few months ago I used to chase her and she does it alot, I didn’t know if she knew that I was playing with her or if she was scared so I stopped, but she always does it when I’m teasing her 😂😂
Does binkies always mean that they're happy?

In all probabilities she was playing with you while you thought you are scaring her. There are many different emotional triggers leading to a binky. My 2 month doe does a binky just like a deer would jump in the air and then she would run fast with twists and stop abruptly and look at me. While my 2 boys would always do it on sofa from one end to the other. My other 5 month old does would go for but twists. Though they were adopted from a rescue and had a bit of behavioral issues due to their past experience. One of them is a nursing mother of 5 now born this Sunday. So enjoy watching Binky of your happy bun.

The snow prince Lümi sometimes decides to misbehave and will target a chewable bit of wallpaper. When i go to stop him, and call out his name, he will royally hook and binky as he gallops away into the other room to look innocent. I don't know if he is happy to get caught that he binkies, but that's what he does.

Those buggers KNOW when they do something undesirable, but will continue to do so whether we like it or not.

The snow prince Lümi sometimes decides to misbehave and will target a chewable bit of wallpaper. When i go to stop him, and call out his name, he will royally hook and binky as he gallops away into the other room to look innocent. I don't know if he is happy to get caught that he binkies, but that's what he does.

Those buggers KNOW when they do something undesirable, but will continue to do so whether we like it or not.
I think our bunnies are cut from the same cloth... Willa in particular loves stealing trash and pieces of paper (particularly bookmarks out of closed books) then running and binkying like a crazy rabbit. Once I got Fox, she taught him this awful game as well, so now I have to retrieve items from two rabbits binkying and playing keep away from each other as well as me... I'm being outsmarted by two animals with brains the size of almonds. At least they think it's funny and are having a good time.

Latest posts

Back