Bindy & The rest of the family get a new home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ariel

Reaction score
HI Guys,

I've been away and will be till about friday as we have just bought anew house and we have been moving cleaning etc and getting ready to putour old house on the market.

Bindy took the move fairly well, she is having fun exploring the newloungeroom etc, I was really worried about her and how she would go butso far so good. I'm hoping to be back online soon, I am using thelaptop atm until our isp gets organised we are hoping to be reconnectedon friday.

Buisy time here working full time moving house getting animals settledin and the humans then easter and my birthday all this weekend, We havepolished floor boards here and Bindy doesn't go very well on them butshe will be ok No binkys for a while I think till she gets used to thefloor LOL

Hope you all have been well and your buns are doing great, See you allsoon with pics of the new house and new pics of Bindy in her new spot.

Missing you all and thanks for the emails and messages asking if I was ok.

(((((HUGE HUGS)))) to all of you and your bunnies

Congrats on the new home! Good to know you are ok and will be back soon!

Give Bindy a kiss from me if you can catch her! :p

Congratulations! I am so happy for you.You must be exhausted. Try and take some time for yourself each dayeven if it's just 5 minutes to try and realx. Can't wait to have youback. I was going to pm you today.

I'm glad Bindy took the move so well. She is so sweet. I'm sure she'll be binkying in no time.

Tina

Latest posts

Back