Bindy is getting a Condo!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ariel

Reaction score

Well today we started on a NIC Condo for Bindy.

We have to get some lino and carpet to finish it all off and we are good to go, well she will be.

After seeing them here and researching them and reading and reading about them I decided it'd be great for Bindy.

Her new house is 3 NIC squares across and 3 NIC squares high and 2 NIC squares deep.

So far so good, we put some cardboard in and sheets for the time beingjust for tonight so she could go in for a look see, she enjoyed it sofar, I am hoping tomorrow to finish it off.

Here are some pics of a work in progress, and a Big Thanks to all ofyou, without you even knowing you have helped me with ideas on housesetc after I went through the cages only post

Here's a couple of pics of what we did today and I will post the finished product when we finish obviously LOL

Condo put together and before we tightened and shortened the zip ties

100_0412.jpg

Zip ties fastened and shortened

100_0414.jpg

Put some cardboard and sheets in and towels for Bindy to do a "test" run

100_0422.jpg

MMm wonder how you use this ramp thingy....

100_0423.jpg

Thanks you guys!
Onnie and Laura we only have 1 tele in theloungeroom (mind you we have 2 others in the house) but you see thereare remotes for all the other stuff, pay tv, xbox, digital tv, video,dvd, stereo etc etc etc and my gawsh if that 'aint enough even our gaslog fire has a remote!!!:foreheadsmack:

I swear Brett just buys things so we can have more remotes LOL
He even has a remote at his computer desk that controls all thoseremotes you seen in that picture (except the log fire):nonono:He is never getting one for that! Just one remote for the fireis enough LOL !

Nice Palace! :bunnydance:

If Bindy's a chewer or doesn't use the litterbox when urinating, might want to rethink the carpet, ariel.

I bet she doesn't know where to go with all that room!

:dancing:

Give her a kiss for me.

:kiss:

-Carolyn

Wow, his house is looking GREAT!

I can't wait for the 'finished' condo pictures! Keep em' coming!

I bet that once Bindy was in the condo, he did all sorts of 500's! WHOO!!

:happybunny:

Katy

Ariel, Oh that looks great. Bindy isgoing to get lost with all that room. You may need to draw her up amap.:pBindy looks great. I don't see near enough ofher.;)

Hugs to you both.

Tina

That's a nice cage! It's the same dementions as Tuckers! BIG eh? LOL!

It looks great, and it looks as though Bindy is enjoying her new abode!

:monkey::monkey::monkey::mrsthumper:

Latest posts

Back