Bindy and the dry bath

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ariel

Reaction score

Gave Bindy a bath again today :bath:eek:k maybe it wasn't THAT relaxingfor her, however she did do way better this time around than the lastone.

She is smelling very pretty now!!
This is what I used for her

100_0195.jpg

Last time we had powder and fur flying everywhere and I got the clodshoulder for a bit, but this time it was more like "ahhh we doin' thisagain are we?"

Thought I might freshen her up a little (even if wrigley does visit or not LOL)

A fresh yummy smelling bunny is a very snuggled bunny!

What a little love! So glad Bindy enjoys getting pampered and smelling pretty.

What a funny little girl she is. Give her my love.

-Carolyn

I use a similar product for Guinevere=) She is such a priss (though Shawn did bathe her after wemoved into the new Camelot)

Pet Scentsations dry bunny bath =) Used it on the kittens too

They have a fur conditioning spray too that smells nummy, I have it in snowflake and gingerbread =)

bunsforlife wrote:
They have a fur conditioning spray too that smells nummy, Ihave it in snowflake and gingerbread =)
Snowflake and gingerbread?! That does sounds yummy...where, might i ask, did u buy this stuff? :bunnydance:thanks!

-k

Petco during Christmas time hehe, I stocked up =)

Keep your eyes open in the coming months, goodness knows it went fast when it was put on the shelves!

How is Guinevere???

Snowflake and gingerbread sounds yummiee!!

And yup is easy to use, you brush your bunnies fur and sprinkle thepowder on and then brush away again and wallah one yummie smellin'bunny, smells as fresh asdaisies:eek:rangepansy::purplepansy::pinkpansy:

Mind you Bindy doesn't like the brushing too much, so I sortta rubbed and fluffed it all in and brushed at the end.

She still smells pretty, main thing is get as much powder out as you can, easy peasy to do !!

Latest posts

Back