Big Wig and Blackie Chan ( breeds )

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stinkerbunnies

Reaction score
So my sister and I figured out that Blackie Chan, our black one, was most likely a Havana Lionhead. However, we cannot find out what Big Wig, our white one is. Can you guys give me some advice?

The first one is Blackie Chan, but I couldn't really find a good one of Big Wig, so I'll describe him. He has pretty big ears, a huge mane, a spine/ ribs pattern going down his back, spots everywhere, and I think a butterfly nose.

Attachments

• Noble Bun.jpg
    Noble Bun.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Big Wig under the tree.jpg
    Big Wig under the tree.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 18
Both have lionhead breed mixed with something. Because the white one dosen’t look like it’s fusch fur and dosen’t have angora fur but it might as well be a mixed with angora and something else.

I’ve seen a rabbit from an lionhead angora mixed with another dwarf rabbit with short fur look like a normal lion head.

Your white one reminds me of a mixed lionhead my friend had.

So mixed rabbits it’s hard to determine what breed they have ^.^

You can just guess :3

I agree with Blackie Chan being a lion head mix

I also agree with Hermalin that Big Wig looks like a lion head mix or possibly even angora mix. If he’s bigger than 5lbs I’d say there’s probably angora in there somewhere because they tend to be more medium to large buns

He's actually a pretty tiny bun. Blackie Chan is the bigger of the two. My sister thinks their siblings, but I don't see it. Their owner got them at we think the same time. My sister says that what are the chances she got two lionheads at the same time, but it isn't really possible. Yes, they are both lionheads, but diffrent sizes, and Chan looks more like a Havana. She says Big Wig just got more of the lionhead side, and Chan the Havana.

they both look like lionheads mutts. Havana is a distinct breed and neither are Havana... don't even sit like a Havana does. They honestly look like lionhead mutts... and they can be siblings and they can still be differently sized depends on parentage and genetics. For all you know their parents were lionheads mutts as well and this just how the genetics played out.

Either way, if they are sweet good bunnies, enjoy them. :)

Latest posts

Back