Big "Ni hao" from J&J

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cher

Reaction score
WOW-so many new members on this board, I have notbeen on in so long it seems to have tripled, I dont even think I couldcatch up if I tried!

A quick hello from the happy girls here in Taiwan, they have settled inquite nicely (other than Jezebel's extreme curiosity, or shall I say"supervising skills" one day when she decided to poke her nose a littleto far into the toilet to see EXACTLY where her litter wasgoing....Kerplop went the bunny in the toilet..was she ever mad!!)

I have never laughed so hard (inwardly of course,wouldnt want to offend or humiliatethe princess)

Good news, Taiwan has really expanded their pet store market, and Ihave found Oxbow Timothy Hay-reasonably priced too! And then I laughedat the price they were charging for this "NEW ARRIVED"product-Yesterday's News..for the low low price of 24$ a bag!

A big bunny hug out to all of Jezebel and Jaden's (and mine of course) friends here.

Take care

Cher

Cher! OH! How wonderful to hear from youandthe girls!

We've missed you terribly! :( Adip in the toilet, ey? I betMiss Thang was abitperturbed at that!

I'm glad to hear all is well with youthree. Buck is out of town right now, visitinghis children inCalifornia. I know he will be sorry hemissed you. I'll try tomake sure he sees that you popped in when he returns.

Give the girls a big hug and a kiss fromSebastian, SLGandme!

Raspberry

Thanks so much for your enthusiastic hulloRaspberry :) I had forgot to mention that I am not ignoring the boardas so much as I have had my work load doubled since my last "tour ofduty" here, as well I brought laptop with me this time and much to mychagrin it has had nothing but problems BUT not for long, tiss in the"shop" right now as we speak! (hehe, for the third time) differentshop, different tech guy though

xo

Cher

LOL! Jimyou and your woodypets lol you should tell themwhere as you promote theirproduct with such enthuziasmyou should alsohave some stock in the company lol. Welcome Back Cher !your bunny, my cat myyoungest Granson all potty Babies, way too funny. hope to see you pop in more ,

Cher wrote:
I havenever laughed so hard (inwardly of course,wouldnt want to offend orhumiliatethe princess)

I'm glad you know your place, Cher. Do you closethe lidnow?

It's great to see you online again. How cool is it that theyopened up a pet store! Even if it is incredibly expensive, atleast it's there. Do they sell yogurt drops??

Yes, the member list has really grown. Even with being each day, I can't catch up.

I hope your schedule calms down and you're able to stopalittle more often. Kiss J&J for all of us in TuckerTown.

-Carolyn

YES! they have imported yogurt drops from GermanyI believe it is, but I tried a box and they give Jaden nasty diahrea :(ahh well, I am sticking to the craisins I brought with me, and I alsofound (made by the same company as craisins) blueberry ones, although Ihave not bought them. The pet stores that have cropped up are amazingBUT sorry Jim no Woody Pet, I wish, maybe you can talk to them?

xo

Cher

Latest posts

Back