Big decisions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCRabbitry

Reaction score
I have finally, after about a week or more of battling with myself decided to sell off most of my rabbits. They are down at my friends house right now. I am going to get the ones that mean the most to me back from her, and let her sell off the rest. I just don't have the time for them right now. I am just at a different place in my life right now.

I am having a hard enough time with just everyday life right now. I am working hard on getting my life back together, and hate that I am putting my friend out by asking her to care for my rabbits. She has enough on her plate as is.

My fiance and I have enough going on. We are looking to move, he has a TON of extra stress at work, his family and friends are leaning on him, and I am sure that I am no help, the way I tend to be overly dramatic sometimes.

I know this is a hard decision, but it is the wise decision right now.

Melinda

OH huni so sorry to hear this. It seems like the right decision 4 u but a very hard one like u said. Just take her out 4 steak and lobster when its all over :wink

How many rabbits will u b selling???

just curious but how do u go about something like that thats a lot to "move" and what kinda time frame do u give yourself???

Like I said, they are all down at my friends house right now. I am going to go get the 4 that I want to keep, and give her the rest to either keep or sell, as she see's fit. I have a pretty nice herd, so it shouldn't be that hard really.... It's just hard for me to accept that I am going to have to once again, move out a hobby that I have had for the last 15 years of my life. Something that has been such a big part of my life, for so long... But, it is what is best for the rabbits.... And, in the long run, that is what i have to be concerned with. :D Melinda

Latest posts

Back