Big Big Big Out side bunny houses

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnyface83

Reaction score
Hi every one,

I have a 3 outside bunnies at the moment, and im looking for ideas for the best enclosure for them, my situation is this, i have a big shade house for them, around 4 meters by 4 meters, and it has iron going up the sides to about 1 mtr high, but with shade cloth all the way around, and a tarpolen on the top to stop the rain. now inside that they run free, and they have a normal bunny hutch in there as well, that is always open for them to run in and out from. they also have wire all over the bottom of the shade house, but with dirt and grass ( no grass any more ) underneath. My problem is i need a better idea for the bottom than dirt and the wire, the wire is big, so its not hurting there feet at all ( I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH) and there is hay in there too, but what is happening is its SOOOOO HARD TO CLEAN. because of the wire its hard to get the poo and other crap out . i just dont know what else to do, any ideas would be great.. and any pics of other peoples bunny houses would be great too. ..
also as two of them were rescue bunnies, they have always been quit timmid and kept to them selves, also not big fans of litter boxes.
And there may be a slight mouse problem because of there food. ..

ideas would be great :)

I have straw laid out in mine. It makes it easier to shovel the waste out.

IMG_0564.jpg

ahh ok that looks really good, so there is wire along the bottom so they dont dig out right? its looks like really fine wire, like the holes are quite small, i guess that would help with being easy to clean out? what kind of roof do you have? are they under cover? your pics had given me some good ideas ! ! big thank you !

Latest posts

Back