Big baby crossed over the rainbow bridge

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenannie

Reaction score
After 8 days of battling GI, my big baby has finally succumbed to it. No words can describe how painful it felt. Despite round the clock care, it’s just too much for his little body to bear.

I will miss him so much. He is my second bunny and he totally changed my perception of bunny. Extremely cuddly and affectionate, playful and always begging for a pat or a kiss. Mummy will miss you so much and I’m so sorry for not noticing that you’re unwell sooner. I hope you’re no longer in pain and in suffering.

So sorry for your loss! My first boy who also had to pass recently sounds just like yours-friendly, chill and begging for attention. He'd always loaf down when i went to pet him.

I'm sure your bunny knows you did the best you could for him, gave him utmost attention. And althouh he didn't pull through the stasis, he'll always know how much you love him. I know that my bun knows.

May the sweet memories of him last forever!

I’m so sorry for your loss. You were with your bunny till the end and he knows he was loved.

Latest posts

Back