Beware an angry bunny ...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
At 10.30 last night, I realised I had no salad leaves, parsley or brocoli for my bunnies supper/breakfast (BAD, BAD mommy :X). So, I hot footed it to the shop, which closes at 11 pm.

I was the only shopper in, and when I got to the check out it was a young, kind of bored/tired looking young boy who served me. As usual, he asked if I'd had a good day. I replied I had, until I realised I'd forgotten the bunnies food. Still looking kind od disinterested he asked if they got the salad for their supper. I said yes, and that they got REALLY angry if I forgot. He looked a little suprised and said "they get angry?". And I couldn't resist it - I said "Oh yes. Look at what they did last time I forgot" and I showed him the bite wounds on my arm, which I got from Jester when I separated them in the fight, and still look pretty impressive.

So, now the bored look disappears, and his eyes are huge. "Wow" he says. "They attacked you 'cos you forgot their food?".
"Oh yes" I replied. I have to treat them right, or else I'm in trouble" :D

So, I leave the shop, and he calls out after me "I hope the rabbits enjoy their supper, and they forgive you". I bet he went and told his colleagues that he'd just served someone that was beaten up by her rabbits :biggrin2:

Jan

LOL

Becca
action-smiley-057.gif

:laughsmiley: I sometimes have fun with non-bunny people, too, though I've not yet stretched the truth. I just enjoy informingthem of how very opinionated bunners can be. They're always shocked to learn that bunnies have individual personalities--the same as withother, more common pet species.

Jenk

Every time I get a certain lady who checks out my salad item at the grocery store, she always asks if I'm the one with the rabbits. I bet very few people are in grocery lines with as many veggies as a bunny person or a vegetarian. LOL

myheart

Hehehe. Non-bunny people can be so gullible... :p

It finally happened to us when we went shopping this weekend - I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner...
The lady at the checkout rang everything through and then came to the veggies... she just looked for a second, pulled back half the pile to make sure there wasn't a divider somewhere between - because surely half of that must belong to the next person in the queue... And then she looked back at us and said, "What on EARTH are you going to do with all that lettuce?"

That is so neat totellstories like that, and have battle scars as proof. :biggrin2:

Bebe bit my wife again this morning, Cocoa peed all over the place when my wife picked her up,and Pebbles is leaving poops all over her cage floor.
Don't know why the bunnies give my wife such a hard time. :p

I like to show off my bunny scraches (I get alot of them because the girls hte getting there feet treated!) to people and say either "this is what happens when you get in a bunny's way" or "I have a attack rabbits!":biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back