beverens and babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polly

Reaction score
Not sure if many of you will remember the last litter I had pics are around somewhere well this is the buck I kept called Spike

DSC03018.jpg

DSC03014.jpg

This is Princess she is just about ready for her first breeding lovely doe I havent decided who is going to get the honours yet lol

DSC03049.jpg

DSC03048.jpg

And this is Lottie with her first litter they are 3 weeks old this saturday hoping for good things from them as we drove a long way for her lol

DSC03042.jpg

DSC03039.jpg

DSC03036.jpg

DSC03038.jpg

DSC03041.jpg

elrohwen wrote:
They're beautiful! Their fur is such a gorgeous grey color.

Thanks everyone :)

The blue beveren is a unique colour you won't find any other rabbit in this colour its one of the reasons I love them :D mind you when you meet them and see how cheeky they are its hard not to love them. Its just a shame that more people arent woring to keep the breed going!

Spike does look rather cheeky:)
Paul, those feeding bowls are available in Ireland. I have one of them too. They are funky indeed:) I think Polly must be very partial to purple:biggrin2:

Lol purples my face colour. Mind I gave up buying big rabbit bowls and buy ceramic dog food bowls now they seem a. Bit cheaper however the beverens still move them around their hutches!!

Latest posts

Back