Between the bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[align=center][shadow=green]Pictures of Midnight on Between the Bunnies[/shadow][/align]

[align=center]
DSC02240.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSC02239.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSC02238.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSC02237.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]I can't really type cuz she's on my lap! more soon![/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Ok, so I put her away. Today we checked what gender she was, and so far she's leaning towards a girl. I'm unsure still. But for now I will say she's a girl... ;)[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]So Sungura and her babies were moved to the big (old) kennel, until we are finished with the new kennel, and I have just put Midnight back. I felt that I needed to spend time with her ince she's shy around humans. =)[/align]
[align=center]So All went well, she slept in my lap, and we had some fun outside. [/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Well, I don't have much news except I am getting my bunnies a play pen from petsmart, and thisis what the playpen looks lik. <3[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]That's just for when they are playing together, and just for fun![/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]More news soon on[/align]
[align=center]Between the Bunnies![/align]

Awww! Eight week old babies are my favorite age. They're finally starting to mature and get their own personalities then, aw. Still have a lot of growing to do, though.

Latest posts

Back