Best Sitcom Ever?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We don't have TV (but my roommate gets Netflix through his xbox), so I've only ever had actual TV for two years of my life (didn't grow up with it). When I was in undergrad and we had a TV, I watched Golden Girls a lot. I love it. I'm gonna have to go with Troller that Futurama is probably my favorite thing currently, but it's not considered a sitcom. I've seen a lot of the Big Bang Theory, and it's pretty funny. Not quite nerdy enough for some of us serious geeks though.

Didn't think about animation--our dogs are name Amy and Leela, just love Futurama and Bender, the antithesis of Asimovs laws about robotics. Used to really like "Leave it to Beaver" and named one of our bunnies Theodore. And turning back time, how about the Western phase which was prior to the doctor phase and the private eye shows that were followed by the Cop shows. "Have Gun, will Travel, 77 Sunset strip, and Marcus Welby (father knows best star). So many shows. What hooked me on BBT was the first epsiode when they intro'd Penny and she asked Sheldon "what do you guys do around here for fun?" to which he replied, "Well today we were going to masturbate for money". The opening of that show hooked us.

Roseanne was good initially, but as she got more famous the show reflected it and got stupider. Which is a shame because I don't think any other sitcom so captured the struggles of day to day living since the Honeymooners.

We have watched Leave It to Beaver with the girls...That Eddie Haskel, well he led us to some discussions on behavior. The girls are well behaved although still get into trouble at times as kids do but they sure can point out quick when someone is doing wrong.

Dick Van Dyke...haha just remembering. I liked the show best when brother was on the show. I found him to be even more funny.

I have to say Big Bang Theory is my fav though. I do not laugh a lot. I may find things funny but it takes more to make me laugh and I have laughed more at that show than any other. And in the one episode where they told Sheldon to smile and he did but looked scary, that's exactly how I feel when someone tells me to smile. It's not something I can do unless I feel it.

Latest posts

Back