Best Rabbit DIYs

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peanutdabunny

Reaction score
Can you guys tell my your favorite rabbit diys, I am trying to hold off giving my rabbit the toys I got him for easter and thought this was a good idea, there are a ton online maybe you can tell me your favorite ones that other people just don’t seem to be doing? Thanks in advance!

Hay stuffed toilet paper rolls, cardboard boxes with holes cut out, and brown paper bags. Shen loves the cut up paper towel roll and chews the ever living stuffing out of it. And the hay stuffed toilet paper rolls. Because he has to fling it around just to get the hay out.
Thank you do you mind sending pictures? Im a visual learner!

This is how I have the paper towel roll cut. He seems to like it like that. His toilet paper roll isn't stuff with hay right now because of his sneezing fits. (Someone was doing laundry and the perfumes from the detergent hit the entire house, leaving all of us gagging.)
IMG_20210313_202127.jpg

Inactive topic, but I wanted to 'bump' it with a cat-scratcher toy my Fable really enjoys. She is very keen on chewing baseboards and corners, so this has been one of the best ways to redirect that chewing energy:
Supplies needed:​
x1 cardboard cat-scratcher​
x1+ wooden screw(s)​
x1 screwdriver or similar tool​
x1 scrap cardboard​

diy toy.jpg

It is a cats-scratcher attached to a pen wall via wood screws (originally from Oxbow toys, but you can buy them separately through online vendors or perhaps craft stores):

screws.png

I buy long rectangular cat-scratchers and cut them into smaller pieces. I use a screwdriver to bore a hole through it, and then use the wooden screws and scrap cardboard to fasten it tightly to the pen wall. Fable LOVES chewing and destroying this in the early morning as she impatiently waits for me to let her out. It is great long-term, since I can replenish it with new cat-scratchers as she chews up older ones.

This is how I have the paper towel roll cut. He seems to like it like that. His toilet paper roll isn't stuff with hay right now because of his sneezing fits. (Someone was doing laundry and the perfumes from the detergent hit the entire house, leaving all of us gagging.)
View attachment 53836
Wow that must of been some really STRONG detergent !!

Inactive topic, but I wanted to 'bump' it with a cat-scratcher toy my Fable really enjoys. She is very keen on chewing baseboards and corners, so this has been one of the best ways to redirect that chewing energy:
Supplies needed:​
x1 cardboard cat-scratcher​
x1+ wooden screw(s)​
x1 screwdriver or similar tool​
x1 scrap cardboard​

View attachment 55521

It is a cats-scratcher attached to a pen wall via wood screws (originally from Oxbow toys, but you can buy them separately through online vendors or perhaps craft stores):

View attachment 55522

I buy long rectangular cat-scratchers and cut them into smaller pieces. I use a screwdriver to bore a hole through it, and then use the wooden screws and scrap cardboard to fasten it tightly to the pen wall. Fable LOVES chewing and destroying this in the early morning as she impatiently waits for me to let her out. It is great long-term, since I can replenish it with new cat-scratchers as she chews up older ones.
I'm going to try that.

Latest posts

Back