Best Hay?

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Howard cordingley

Reaction score
I buy the hay in pets at home but wondered how fresh can this shop bought hay really be? I wondered if there were other alternative hay suppliers? I was looking at Hay Box has anyone bought theirs?

elliem

Reaction score
I have a mini lop who is a big hay eater since I changed to haybox. I buy the 5kg which is just under £20 - free delivery - and that lasts her for nearly 3 months. So fresh and she loves it. You can definitely see and smell the difference between haybox and pets at home,

JBun

Jenny - Health & Wellness Mod
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
There are several different hay suppliers that specifically cater to rabbits and small animals in the UK. I can't say how good any of them are, my being in the US, but most of these I have read recommendations of them in the past from UK rabbit owners. Galens garden also has a lot of dried forage and herbs that could be a nice treat to add to the diet.

Howard cordingley

Reaction score
There are several different hay suppliers that specifically cater to rabbits and small animals in the UK. I can't say how good any of them are, my being in the US, but most of these I have read recommendations of them in the past from UK rabbit owners. Galens garden also has a lot of dried forage and herbs that could be a nice treat to add to the diet.

Thank you for the help a d advice