Best handheld vacuum?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, I'd skip the handhold and go straight to a shop vac. Incredible suction, can go anywhere and pick up anything. The little handhelds I have had got overwhelmed by hair, hay and poops...

they make some pretty small shop vacs; you can get one for $20-30 at home depot last I checked.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. Yeah, my mom has a vacuum that is really expensive, and great at picking up, except for when you use the extension (the hay and poop just go up to the top and clog it). But because it's expensive I don't want to ruin it. I was looking at the dirt devil handhelds, but perhaps I should look at something that has a better ability to do that, like the aforementioned.

I've spent hours unplugging hay from traditional vaccums. I bought a small (can easily carry in one hand) wet/dry shop vac off of amazon for $40. I LOVE it. It picks up all bunny related messes like a champ andit has super strong suction so I use it for stray cat litter and broken glass and anything else that I want toake sure not a speck remains.

Marshi wrote:
I say Skip the handheld and get a Shark Navigator!

http://reviews.bestbuy.com/3545/9350588/shark-navigator-no-loss-of-suction-upright-vacuum-lavender-reviews/reviews.htm

Much better than a handheld, and it really doesn't loose any suction power! Not only good for sucking up table crumbs, but it can also clean a carpet covered in bunny hair very well! Try catching one on sale, we got ours for $50 at costco!
I have this too and love it! It does get clogged from time to time at the joints, but it is so easy to slide the pieces apart and dump it's not a big deal. I also have a small shop vac but now I just use it for the stairs and car because it's more irritating to have to carry it around and dump all the time.

Latest posts

Back