Best Bunny Toys?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cassjane

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I recently got a 9-5 job and poor Kyle will be home alone during that time. Unfortunately getting him a friend is not an option. (He is free-roam in my bedroom, so at least he is not locked in a cage all day!)

I’m wondering what are some toys he might enjoy to keep him busy and entertained during the day? He’s never been much into “playing”, but maybe I just haven’t found any toys he likes. He does chew on cardboard, but is there anything that might be a little more fun for him? He is an 8month old Holland lop by the way! Thanks for the suggestions!

Have you considered the Bunny Castle by Bunny Bliss? It's a new toy that I learned about from Reddit and Kickstartr (Bunny Bliss: top-quality bunny toys by bunny parents). A friend recommended the toy so we just pledged to buy two of them. If the Bunny Castle is as durable and as attractively designed as the pictures suggest, we'd be thrilled. Currently, we have a corrugated cardboard "rabbit tunnel" but it takes up a lot of space and has lost its shape after a few weeks, because the material is too light.

1.JPG

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    210.6 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Back