Best bed for rabbits that poop on soft things.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skip&Piper

Reaction score
I am very curious what others use for bunny beds while litter training is still in progress? My girl bunny (who might be accidentally pregnant) is pooping on literally everything, especially if it’s soft. I want to be sure she has a cozy place to sleep but everything soft I put in with her she poops and pees on almost immediately.

As a side note, I’m also worried about when it’s time to put the nesting box in because I’m sure she will use it like a litter box too...

Good luck. My rabbits are 7 years old and still pee on their bunny bed and blanket. But I don't have the heart to not give them something soft to snuggle on so I just have to rotate it out and put in a clean one. The only other option really is to remove soft things from their environment, as you can't really stop them from wanting to do it.

Usually with the nesting box mother rabbits know not to pee in there, especially when they already have a separate litter box.

Latest posts

Back