Bentley's temporary home (pictures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bentley

Reaction score
Well since Bentley can't live in her cage anymore, I made her a new house by giving her half of our laundry room - she loves it :) haha

neacage1.jpg

neacage2.jpg

(my cat Meepers is her best friend... she comes and watches Bentley sometimes - very cute ^^ )

newcage3.jpg

bunnewcage2.jpg

Bentley hiding in her blankets

----

Random picture of Bentley in the snow

Bentleysnow.jpg

Im not sure what her color is called, I just call her brown/black. Haha, even though I have to admit I do love white bunnies the best ^^

I know, I was thinking about that, but she doesn't chew cords so I don't think it will be a problem ^^ we have to leave plugged in though cause it keeps our freezer on

Oh, and if anyone has any tips... like stuff to put in there, take out, ways to make her more comfortable, ect. I'd love to here it. She just usually sits on her pillow under her cage haha, but it still seems like she is a little nervous because she has so much space, compared to what she had before.

Yeah, definitely get the tubing. I lost a pet when I was young because I thought the same thing--that she didn't chew wires. :( The first time they do can be the only time that counts....

She's so cute!! :)
Her colour looks to me like Chocolate Sable...however, I'm probably totally wrong. All those tort colors confuse me. :p

You could ask in the Rabbitry & Showroom section, though. If you're really curious. ;)

Emily

I actually ended up fixing her regular cage, so now she lives back in there again. She can't chew the cord anymore, and she has some toys in her cage ^^ I know I have anther board for her cage, so she could jump up but I don't put it in there because my vet said its giving her arthritis, plus she broke it in half because of her weight. I have a hutch I add on to so that gives her a little more room also

Latest posts

Back