Bentley

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bentley

Reaction score
So just recently Bentley escaped from her hutch (the bottom of her hut came out, and dropped onto the floor. D: cheep stuff) and she was wondering around the house, and decided to go into my sister, Courtney's bedroom. Courtney said she woke up to the sound of Bentley thumping her foot at her, and I thought it was quite funny ;D

Anywho, I took Bentley out a few days ago and put her in the living room on the floor, and she kind of stared at me, then took off running down the hall and into Courtney's bedroom and back under her bed, then I looked under the bed and saw her and she thumped her foot at me like five times XD I thought it was hilarious.. I believe she's playing around with me, haha. Just wondering if anyone else has any other stories, or comments about mine.

-Carly.

Wow i cant believe the bottom fell out, that sucks!:nope:

But i also think its funny when they thump at us.

Even though i know the bunnies are thinking "Keep on laughing, just keep on. I cant wait until your not looking:devil"

I know that they get mad when we laugh, cause then mine usually thump even more
Get a video of it, that would be entertaining!

lol - the only time hartleybun thumps is when it's time to get them in for the night. they are normally chilling out in the garden at 10pm - bedtime. trying to find 2 black bunnies with a torch has turned into a game for them. hartleybun is normally on sentry duty and thumps for roxy to hide. we've tried everything but they listen for the door...

strangely enough when my friend bunsits they go to bed like perfect little buns - hop in from the garden and into the bunnery for bed and salad.

haha thats funny. My bunny has yet to thump, but the only way to get him to stay away from something is to thump real fast on something with my hand. one clap does not phase him!

Latest posts

Back