Belly Pressing?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaleehill

Reaction score
Hi!
My bun is eating, and drinking and pooping but I had just noticed him twice within 5 minutes sort of stretch out, and arch his back but inwards like pressing towards the ground, i’m unsure if this is belly pressing or just him stretching!?

Usually with belly pressing they will show other signs of discomfort like refusing food, eye squinting, or changing position frequently like getting up and laying back down then getting up again, like they can't get comfortable.

is your rabbit showing any sign of poison or discomfort? If he is eating/drinking/pooping normal, and staying active, there shouldn’t be anything to worry about. My bunny loves to stretch! Then he’ll just flop over and go to sleep!😆 if your rabbit seems happy, then he is probably fine. Keep a look out for him though, just in case

Usually with belly pressing they will show other signs of discomfort like refusing food, eye squinting, or changing position frequently like getting up and laying back down then getting up again, like they can't get comfortable.
Thank you so much! I haven’t noticed him doing any of that, he’s kinda a lazy bum that chills in the same spot most of the time and just hangs haha so thank you!

is your rabbit showing any sign of poison or discomfort? If he is eating/drinking/pooping normal, and staying active, there shouldn’t be anything to worry about. My bunny loves to stretch! Then he’ll just flop over and go to sleep!😆 if your rabbit seems happy, then he is probably fine. Keep a look out for him though, just in case
I think he’s fine! He was like chomping his teeth weirdly for a bit? but he also was eating, drinking, and doing his normal duties haha so I think he might have just been being weird 🤣 i’m just a new and nervous rabbit mom, probably as long as i have him i’ll over think every little thing 🤣🤣❤️ thank you a bunch! Your bun seems like a cutie haha

My bunnies love a good stretch! Usually accompanied by a yawn, right before they hop into their litter box for some hay after they’ve been laying down for a while

I think he’s fine! He was like chomping his teeth weirdly for a bit? but he also was eating, drinking, and doing his normal duties haha so I think he might have just been being weird 🤣 i’m just a new and nervous rabbit mom, probably as long as i have him i’ll over think every little thing 🤣🤣❤ thank you a bunch! Your bun seems like a cutie haha
Your welcome!! Im glad this helped! From what you said, your rabbit seems fine! 😆

Latest posts

Back