Belle's gone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry. Mocha and Loki get molar trims several times a year, and it's so scary what happened to Belle and that it could happen to my guys. Binky free, Belle.

*hugs*

So sorry, Chandie, I haven't been getting notifications, haven't been on the forum. :(

:rip: Belle.

This is terrible. The forum lost too many little friends this week.

sas :sad:

I'm really, very sorry.

Binky Free Beautiful Belle.

Chandra,

I'm so sorry you lost your Beautiful Belle.

Binky Pain Free at the Rainbow Bridge :rainbow:Sweet Belle.

Susan:bunnyangel2:

I can't tell you how much your support means to me, especially because Belle actually died due to veterinary malpractice. It seems the vet lied about what actually happened during the procedure they did, and because of the complications from what actually happened, Belle passed. I'll be writing a letter to them, and taking action- no idea what I'll be doing, but the vet needs to know that what she did was not okay.

To my Belle- I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to save you. I know that you're not in pain anymore, and that you're with Necro again, and I hope you know that I did everything in MY power to help you, and that I'll miss you and love you. I will also seek justice. Your passing was not inevitable and could have been avoided.

I'm still at a loss for words. Belle was my heart bunny, and I feel a void, especially as I lost Necro and my father this year as well.

Latest posts

Back