Behavior changes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haru the Lionhead

Reaction score
Hey guys, I talked before about haru peeing outside of the litter box after the surgery, but I didn’t get any answers, I’ve been observing her, and i saw her sleeping in the litter box multiple times, I looked it up and they said that it’s okay, but she never did that before the surgery, she’s also been grooming herself more than before, is it normal for her behavior to change after the surgery even though nothing was removed? we went to a resort hotel yesterday, I put her litter box, carrier, and blanket on the bed, she sat in the litter box, ate, then went to the carrier and ate there too, then she sat on the blanket, most of the bed was covered with the blanket, she left the litter box, carrier, and blanket, and went to the part that wasn’t covered and sat there, I said haru pee in the litter box pee in the litter box, she went to the litter box, but she had already peed on the bed😭 and it was alot! But then later she was playing and ran to the litter box, peed there and got out, she didn’t even eat hay or anything, she just went to pee like she was well trained, I don’t understand

She could still be recovering. Small changes can throw bunnies off. Sorry for the late reply!

Latest posts

Back