Beezille's Buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks :) i am getting a pre-approved loan before i bother wit looking at houses...no reason to get my hopes up for anything

fallow lost his free roam privalges...destroyed the carpet behind his cage. so no more new bunny...

no kidding...i am still gonna talk to him...i think bonding him might help him wit some other issues

sam will be going in for his nueter soon! :) thankfully there is nobad smells or spraying yet but i have been lucky about non of my rabbits ever spraying...

thanks for the birthday wishes :) it was a good birthday...i refuse to get wasted though. i feel to busy to be stumbling around. lol. nice though to go out with friends and order a beer...i have not been carded yet when i went to tanners or granite city...i did at buffalo wild wings just cause i told her she should lol.

bunnies are doing great.
Sebi is becoming slowly more comfortable around me where he doesnt freak out and run whenever i move to pet him. still every now and then, but once i have ahold of him he goes slack when thrown on his back like a baby. its great i can take him to work and anyone can hold him and he is so good about not jumping down or anything.
Sam is still working with potty training...his balls have not descended yet which is weird cause he has hit his 4.5 month mark. so waiting for those then he goes for his nueter then hopefully he gets better about pooping in the box :)
Fallow is going through another molt, i had a couple months of freedom from the hair but its started once more. he gets super annoyed when i brush him and even more annoyed when i start plucking out the hairs sticking out. lol. he looks really awkward with long strangs sticking out...like a crazy man!

talking to my fiance about helping me set up a cage with maybe some stone tile flooring. that way its easy to clean pretty and keeps them cool.

kinda been lazy on getting my loan guy the info he needs to get pre-approved. been preoccupied with work and some other child support drama. but meaning both me and my fiances credit is in the high high 700s we should be ok, just hurts us where we both started new jobs, but one job i have been at for a year. we did talk to one of my friends about moving in with us. have her pay 300 or something for rent and we cover utlities and the mortage. her and i get along well and if anything we could still afford it without her as long as its around 700 a month for the mortage and so far we have talked about anywhere from 400-600 mortage on a 100,000 house. so ya.

Happy Belated Birthday! :bouquet: :yahoo: :party:

I haven't been on here for a while, your blog was the first thing I looked at.

well...i git about two hours of sleep...found a puppy in the walmart parking lot...like 4-6 weeks...whined all night. looks aussie...will post pictures when i get some

well sebi is in love with the puppy lol. he wants to keep him. fiance named her miah or something...me-uh. sam hates her...i dont know if he is scared or hates her though. hes seen dogs before, a couple of them. but for some reason he stomps LOUD whenever she comes near and freaks out really bad. Sam is bigger than the puppy so I am glad he doesnt resort to attacing. Fallow I dont trust just yet. i doubt he would care about the puppy but he is twice her size so just to be safe.
romeo, the cat...thinks its his new toy. she is loving this new puppy. attacks her around corners and all. so im glad they get along.

she did have fleas...which didnt surprise me. everyone got revolution when i brought her home though so should be safe, and used an all natural flea spray on her to help kill some fleas after a dawn bath. she gets her first shot tomorrow
so pretty exhausted right now. i dont get my day off tomorrow...once more so next monday maybe. lol...prob not but heres to hoping

2 days here, 3 nights...one potty accident and me going nuts with lack of sleep from her whining. ugh.

fallows shedding is driving me kinda nuts, lol. i brush him every day, sometimes twice when he will let me and its everywhere!!! i havnt even dared pick up around the kennel yet all the fluff. lol

sam goes in for his nueter monday :) kinda worried but sebi is going with him and that might help...he always seems to handle car rides and strange places really well. prob cause i took him to work with me all the time

had to think about if i wanna keep my second job anymore after seeing my fiance is making like 2g a month and my full time job does a grand a month. were comfortable...but figured the extra 200$ the one day a week job brings in is good for the pet bills and gas and smokin. so who knows.

i cut back at my other job to two days a month...not having a raise in over a year or ever since i worked there kinda did it for me...i even asked for a 5 cent raise just to show he appreciates me...never got it. so o well. ill stay for my discount and free hay.

need to post pictures of everyone but internet has been so horrible i have not bothered trying.

and i have been searching for a female rabbit for fallow for a few months looking for the perfect one would suit his personality...which i wasnt sure what i was looking for. i was looking for another giant cause i love how they are personality wise and so relaxed.
well she found me at my job at the gas station...age unknown. she looks like a dutch cross...charlee keeps calling her two but i think we will go with Mo. we put up a cage by fallow so he could get to know her. i doubt she is fixed...her background is unknown. just another unwanted bunny. so she will get fixed as soon as i save up the money and we will start the bonding. if anything...if it doesnt work i am positive i can bond her to the boys...Sebi is so whatever about anything and Sam follows suit so i dont think i will have a problem.

then hoping maybe add fallow? dont have much room to try another female for now until we get a house. lol.

i work at a gas station she was chillin outside behind the store, i saw her going out to smoke and took me awhile but i caught her shes pretty tame but i may have found her owners, they lost a bunny and posted a sign at work about it. she fits the script. so ill contact them on my day off and find out for sure.

Latest posts

Back