Beezille's Buns 2013

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

fuzz16

Reaction score
Maggie is due tomorrow :) She was very quiet yesterday and needy, which is super unusuaul for her, and the babys i could feel kicking like crazy when i pet her side. I am really excited to see what she has and what kind of mom she is :)

fuzz16

Reaction score
Mags is a week early, but i have 7 squirmy kits but lost 4 others.

Still pretty proud of her for her first litter and she pulled a lot of fur.

lime22

Reaction score
awe i want one i always wanted get french lop bunny i wish live near me they probably be cute babies that a big litter

fuzz16

Reaction score
It's been a long while since I have been here...been kept busy with the new house and kids and now that summer is here have been kept even busier by trying to figure out landscape around the house and get quotes on home improvements...and planning the knock down of a couple walls haha

Thought I would update with some pictures though.

Kodi brought a kitten home from the field...we have a lot of feral cats in town so i assume it was one of those since it was terrified of people. He has been here a little over a week and is now sleeping in bed beside my neck and cries till his voice goes out when i am not around. poor guy. Once weaned and completely 100% litter box trained little Dewey will go to my sister who just bought a house, too.

And, of course, Murphy and Sebi. Murphy is a bit of a chunk, Sebi lost some weight so he is healthier now :) And they are still doing great together. Thankfully, Murphy still loves me even though Sebi is her true love <3 and she will still come lay next to me for pets like when she was a baby :)

http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/Fuzz16_12_2_4ever/media/House%20Bunnies/IMG_0030_zpsa1a6b0cc.jpg.html